WIFIRE Remote - WF-CLASSIC - Gas Fireplace WiFi Control
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
WiFire Remote is controlled through and Internet browser. The WIFIRE Remote is ideal for millivolt/standing pilot and most electronic ignition stoves & fireplaces.
Manually turn fireplace ON/OFF or activate Thermostatic function.
The WiFire Remote will allow millivolt-controlled appliances, such as gas fireplaces and gas stoves, to be operated with a computer or smart device that has an internet or cell connection.
There must be a wireless network (Wi-Fi) available at the fireplace location.The WiFire Remote will be wired to your gas fireplace or heating appliance in order to provide this means of communication.
Remote Package Includes
- Receiver Module
- Temperature sensor with one meter (3’3”) cable
- Wi-Fi Antenna
- Power Supply Plug
- Overtemp sensor causing device to shut down if threat of overheating
- Installation Instructions
- WiFire Remote is tested and listed to C22.2 NO. 3-M1988 (R2014) Standards
- UL 372 Equivalent
- Conforms to EMC testing
- FCC Part 15:2010
- ICES-003, Issue5, August 2012
- It can be controlled with any smart device (iPhone, iPad, Android) or internet connected computer (PC, Mac)
- The WF-Classic is ideal for milli-volt/ standing pilot and most electronic ignition stoves & fireplaces
- WIFIRE Remote is easy to install
- WiFire Remote is a temperature sensing fireplace control that allows you to set and maintain desired room temperatures
- WiFire Remote accounts are password protected
- WiFire Remote is a temperature sensing switch that should not be installed with any other control device(s) enabled (e.g. on/off rocker switch, thermostat, or remote control receiver). When installing the WiFire Remote into the fireplace, remove the batteries from any pre-existing remote control devices and store such devices to avoid inadvertent activation
- Control WIFIRE Remote with any computer or mobile device from anywhere that you have access to Wi-Fi or cell phone coverage
- During the installation process you will be asked for the Primary User's email address and to choose a password. The information entered in this step will be your sign in information at www.wifireremote.com once you have completed the installation process, giving you access to your fireplace controls from any browser.
- The existing appliance must be in safe operating condition before attempting to operate from a remote source
- WiFire Remote should be used exclusively on heating appliances