GFK4B Fan Kit for Heatilator ND4236, ND4236I, Fireplace
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our GFK4B Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Heatilator ND4236, ND4236I, gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
A speed control module with timer circuit is included with the blower kit which automatically turns the fan ON / OFF at preset times and is equipped with a Speed Button to provide a quiet airflow at the desired speeds. The timer circuit will delay fan operation; by automatically turning ON the fan 7 minutes after the main flame has been turned ON (After the fireplace has warmed up) and turning the fan OFF 12 minutes after the main flame has been turned OFF (After the fireplace has cooled down).
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Speed Control Module with Timer Circuit by Skytech
- Jumper and Ground Wires
- Hardware and Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty on Blower
- 2 Year Warranty on Control Module
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D: 4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this hgih airflow blower fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
I went with this brand because it had the exact model of my gas fireplace, they had installation videos and included EVERYTHING needed to get the job done. I had this finished in less then an hour. That includes cleaning out the dust and carefully reading the instructions!
I recently installed the GFK4B fan kit on our gas fireplace. It now allows me to get more heat into the room instead of sending it all out the chimney. It is a quick and easy installation and works as advertised. The only negative feedback I can give is I feel the fan is a little noisy It it was quieter I would have given it 5 stars
Fireplace blower was as advertised, excellent installation instructions, good fit, great performance so far (one week).
Easy to install/ directions are spot on/ real quiet at medium speed/ have installed many different blowers in my trade,and this one is definitely supreme over the rest. Planning on installing more , as I get more work. Great people to deal with too. Thank you Mike
I installed this in a Heatilator NVD4236i. This fan kit is very easy to install and works great. Instructions are easy to follow. Highly recommend this product.
It was very easy to install, but I am disappointed in the performance. It does not seem to push out the warm air from the fireplace that I hoped it would and not as quiet as I was hoping. It is the model that was required for the model of my fireplace. Price was right but wish there had been more options or more info to go off of.
Feel free to contact us to double check this blower is installed correctly and we can go through some trouble shooting techniques.
exactly as expected, simple to install
Easy to install and works as advertised.
It is quiet and moves air through the fire box pretty well.
Product works great! Warms quickly and quietly.
Very easy to install and works great