Blower Kits are Pre-Wired and Pre-Assembled - Blower Housings are Maufactured in the USA
Our FBK-200 Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Superior SLDVT-35NE fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and enhance heat output. This fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
The intended installation for this blower kit requires a dedicated switch on the wall to turn the power supply outlet in the vent space under the firebox ON/OFF. The included Wall Mounted Variable Speed Control is to be installed where the dedicated wall switch is presently located. Included with this blower kit is a conversion packet, which enables the variable speed control to be installed in the lower vent space below the firebox.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Heat Shield Bracket
- Wall Mounted Variable Speed Control
- Cord Set with 3-prong Power Cord (36")
- Foam Dampening Pad & Velcro Strips
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 12.94 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 135
- AMPS: 0.74
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 9.45in (240mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.