BLOT - Blower Kit for Monessen Hearth 3000 SERIES Fireplaces
- In Stock. Ships to Canada USPS. Free UPS shipping to 48 States. Normally ships by Next Business Day.
Our BLOT Blower Fan Kit is designed for the Monessen 3000 SERIES gas fireplace insert to circulate air around the firebox and increase heat output. This complete fireplace blower kit offers a low cost solution to push heat created by the fireplace into your living space.
Included with the blower kit: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the fireplace fan and a Thermo Switch (Thermodisc); Heat Sensor with HI-Temp wire leads which automatically turns the Blower ON after the fireplace heats up and automatically turns the Blower OFF after the fireplace cools down.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with HI-Temp Wire & 3-prong Power Cord
- Adhesive Velcro Strips/Dampening Pad - (Easy to install plus reduces Vibration)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches: W: 15.59 x H: 3.6 x D:4.27
- Motor is equipped with Thermal Safety Switch
- Bearing Construction Type: Ball Bearings
- CFM: 160
- AMPS: 1.16
- HZ: 60
- Volts: 115
- RPM: 3000 (1/1400 with load)
- Rotation: CCW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width: 11.81in (300mm) Diameter: 2.56in (65mm)
- Anti-Vibration Impellers & Vortex Regulation Tabs to provide a steady airflow
- This fireplace blower fan produces high airflow and is manufactured with quality parts and components
- Increase Heating Potential of your gas fireplace insert with this High Airflow Blower Fan
- Simple wiring connections makes installation Quick and Easy
If you have had any custom work done to your gas fireplace insert, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your appliance to insure proper fit.
This fireplace blower fan kit was Assembled & Tested in the Midwest which includes parts Manufactured in the USA. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower kit and is designed to meet the original equipment specifications. The instruction manual provided may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model, though we try to provide technical support in assisting you.
On receipt of my fireplace blower from the "My Fireplace Blower" company, I followed the instruction directions as they indicated, and found that the air flow was blowing back at me instead of going up the back of the air vent direction as shown in the illustration.
My initial reaction was that the blades on the fan wheel where positioned in the wrong direction, causing the air flow to blow out the wrong direction.
Calling Ross in customer service, he immediately set me up on a conference call with Tech Support and the President of the company and there first reaction was to send me another blower at no charge with a return label for the return of the defective blower.
During our phone conversation, we ddiscussed some trouble shootng ideas, and one was to remove the original blower to check the flow of air. I found that the blower wqas fine and it worked correctly. The problem was on my end, and when I contacted the original manufacturer of the fireplace unit, we found the the installation from the contractor blocked of the top section of the fire box and not allowing the air to flow properly out of the top hood of the fireplace.
I was very impressed with time and service which the My Fireplace Blower Company took in helping me find the problem with my fireplace and it wasn't the blower that they provided.
This is a company that went beyond the meaning of customer service, by exemplifying what "The true meaning of what customer service is all about".
I want to take this opportunity to extend my appreciation to the president of the company and his staff on the service that they provided.