This FK24 fireplace blower fan kit is compatible with Temco Fireplaces.
Included with the fireplace blower motor: Variable Speed Switch, (rheostat control - like a light dimmer) which you can regulate air flow and any air noise from the blower fan. Combine this adjustable air speed with the automatic power activation of a magnetically mounted Thermo Switch (Thermodisc) included in the blower kit; you have a low cost solution to maximize the potential of your fireplace by circulating the hot air created by your fireplace into your living space.
Fireplace Blower Kit Includes
- Variable Speed Control
- Thermodisc - Automatically turns blower on at 120F and turns blower off at 90F
- Cord Set with (36") 3-prong Power Cord
- Mounting Plate with Vibration Damping Pads
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Dimensions in Inches:12.4 x H:3.3 x D:3.9
- HZ: 60
- AMPS: 0.5
- Volts: 120
- RPM: 3000
- Rotation: CW
- Blower Wheel Dimensions: Width:9.45in (240mm) Diameter:2.36in (60mm)
- Reduces energy bills by distributing heat from fireplace into living space
- Quiet and Efficent way to maximize the heating potential of your fireplace
- Streamlined pre-wired blower kit makes installation Quick and Easy
This fireplace blower fan is designed as a fireplace kit or blower replacement for the listed fireplace model number. Industry Research & Design contributed to the manufacturing of this high quality aftermarket fireplace blower to meet the original equipment specifications.
If you have had any custom work done to your fireplace, compare the dimensions listed with the clearance in your unit to insure proper fit. This blower is a "contractor kit" with limited instructions providing a general guide how to install a fireplace blower fan. This guide may not include specific information about your exact fireplace model number though we try to provide support in assisting you.